Ophelia Dingbatter's News|
NO Sermon here, and not suitable for church, just jokes and fun for adults.
BLOG | Subscribe | |
Since July 1, 2011,
the Ophelia Dingbatter's News is 2.7 cents per day,
$1 per month or $10 per year.
Can you afford $1 per month?
1) If you are not signed up, sign up with the Double-Opt-In Subscriber,
2) Confirm, that your email address CAN receive mail from me,
3) That will get you the free subscption.
If you receive it OK, you can proceed to step #4.
If not, check your spam settings and with your ISP or email processor.
Do NOT proceed to step #4 until you
successfully receive the free subscription!
If the free subscription gets censored and does not make it through to you,
then the paid version will not make it through either.
Do NOT complain to me,
if your spam setting or your ISP censors your email.
There is absolutely NOTHING I can do about what
goes on at your ISP or in your computer.
4) AFTER you have verified, that you CAN receive my newsletter,
THEN you can pay for your subscription to the full version at
You can pay easily and securely with PayPal,
even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Just use your credit or debit card or E-check.
If you want to pay with a paper check, Webby will cash it for me.
Please send it to
Black Diamond, AB T0L 0H0
Please mark on it somewhere, that it is for Ophelia.
I will add you to the list the moment Webby tells me about
receiving your check.
Good Morning, !
Today is Sunday, August 19
Renew / Upgrade
Thanks for voting for me!
Those who matter don't judge me.
Those who judge me don't matter.
Those, who click me some grocery money,
Here's a few curious headlines:
To all those journalists, purported English speakers
and those who think they have mastered English
and the rest of us simple readers
1. Crack Found on Governor's Daughter
2. Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says
3. Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
4. Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half
5. Is There a Ring of Debris around Uranus?
6. Prostitutes Appeal to Pope
7. Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over
8. Teacher Strikes Idle Kids
9. Miners Refuse to Work after Death
10. Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
11. War Dims Hope for Peace
12. If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile
13. Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
14. Enfield (London) Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide
15. Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges
16. Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
17. Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge
18. New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
19. Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft
20. Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
A church deacon learned there was a nudist colony in his
parish and decided he should visit the place to let the
nudists know they'd be welcomed at the church, properly
He was advised that he could only enter if he removed his
clothing to which he agreed but requested that he be
allowed to retain his clerical collar, which request was
After an hour or so, he noticed he was being closely and
continuously observed by an attractive nudist. He
approached the woman and said. "If you're wondering about
my clerical collar, I'm a deacon in the church."
To which the woman replied, "Oh, no, I was looking at your
balls, I thought you were a canon!"
1) Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even
get into my own pants.
2. Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a
3. I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with "Guess" on it.
So I said "Implants?"
4. I don't do drugs anymore. I get the same effect just
from standing up fast.
5. Sign in a Chinese Pet Store: "Buy one dog, get one
6. I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know
7. I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a
screamer or a moaner.
8. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the
9. I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many
of them get elected.
10. There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and crap
11. I love being married. It's so great to find that one
you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
12. I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am
13. Everyday, I beat my own previous record for number of
consecutive days that I've stayed alive.
14. How come we choose from just two people to run for
President, and 50 for Miss America?
15. Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant, like
having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
16. Why is it, that most nudists are people you don't want
to see naked?
17. Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.
18. Every time I walk into a singles bar, I can hear Mom's
wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's
Drinking makes some husbands see double and feel single.
Martin was known among his friends for the punctuality with
which he sent his wife her alimony payment each month. When
asked the reason for his haste, he shivered and explained:
"I'm afraid that if I should ever fall behind in my
payments she might decide to repossess me."
A female friend, who shall remain nameless, took a vacation
to France some years ago with one of her girlfriends.
Her husband drove her to the airport and wished her a good
trip. The wife asked, "Would you like me to bring something
back for you?"
The husband laughed and says, "How about a French girl!"
Our lady kept quiet, didn't respond and went into the
terminal. Two weeks later her husband picked her up at the
airport and asked "So, honey, how was the trip?"
" Really great, I loved Paris."
"And, what happened to my present?"
"What I asked for....the French girl ?"
"Oh, that? Well, I did what I could, now we'll have to wait
nine months to see if it's a girl !!!"
How do you tickle a rich girl?
Say, "Gucci Gucci Gucci!"
The good people sleep much better at night than the bad
Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.
--- Woody Allen
Stuck on Sunday
Click to subscribe to the full version!
||If you like my work,|
Please donate a dollar,
or two, if you can afford it!
Please, help me stay online!